WE ARE INSPIRED DAILY BY THE INCREDIBLE #INSPIRINGSTORIES WE HEAR.
From families, to couples, to solo journey’s – our inspiring guests are our motivation to enhance our studio even further. We caught up with TEBS one of our Teneriffe riders, scientist by day and 2018 challenge winner. #inspiringstories
CASE STUDY OF THE WEEK – Tebs (Scientist, Teneriffe Rider and 2018 Challenge Winner)
- Tell us about how you heard about InspireCycle and what made you try it?
A friend from work invited a couple of ladies for a birthday workout ride on a Wednesday Theme Ride Night!
- Tell us about your first ride?
I struggled on my first ride, but the energy and the vibe coming from the instructor and every rider in the class really got me pumped!
- Tell us about your most recent ride (and how you’ve changed since the first)?
I am at the end of the 30 day Level Up challenge where I’d signed up to do 20 rides (in 30 days) and find that I can now keep up with the beat (majority of the time) and enjoy that moment of pure adrenaline! My strength and endurance has improved so much since my first ride! (TEBS COMPLETED THE INSPIRECYCLE SMASH + SHRED CHALLENGE FIRST AND LOST 42CM!)
- What do you love about InspireCycle?
I absolutely love the vibe and energy of the instructors!! They won’t settle for anything less than your best during class to make you realise “just how much stronger you are than you think!”. During my challenge my main goal was to sculpt my thighs – thank you to the InspireCycle team for their love during my transformation journey!!
- If you could sum up InspireCycle with one ‘quote’ or ‘mantra’ what would it be?
- What would you say to new people who have never tried InspireCycle?
All you need is one ride to be totally addicted!
- What would you say makes InspireCycle different to any other gym?
The instructors’ passion is contagious!
DO YOU FEEL MOTIVATED AT INSPIRECYCLE?
We would love to hear your stories…Get in touch HERE.
Love + Light